If you complete within 7 days you will unlock the singing salmon that when listened to makes your sims inspired. Time is very tight with this quest, as we have come to expect with this game now. You can still complete the quest after the time is up.
It is a good idea to have an adult sim to sacrific when completing this quest, and you need to have space avaliable for 2 sims because the last task is to add a baby (for some reason the sim you sacrific is still counted) and you wont be able to if you have too many sims.
But remember completing the goal ‘advance an adult sim age’ will mean that your sims will start to age and die on their own from this point.
Times may vary depending on the star rating an item has.
- Call a friend- 3 minutes
- Send invitations on a computer- 4 hours 48 minutes
- Send 5 sims to snow park
- Tend the bar in the snow park (stay tending the bar for the next task)
- Order a cocktail at cabin (snow park)- 30 seconds (you can only do this task when someone is tending the bar)
- Ask Osiris about new inventions- 14 hrs 20 minutes
- Open the age controller
- Advance an adult sims age (your sims will start to automatically age and die from this goal)
- Send a sim to the park
- Examine the glowing orb- 1 day
- Give the orb to a senior
- Open the life dreams menu
- Fulfil a life dream- 6 hours 24 minutes (there is a glitch on some players game where you won’t see any life dreams in the menu, I can’t do much about technical issues but EA have been told so hopefully will sort it.)
- Have a senior ask Osiris for help- 5 minutes
- Tap on the beach or arcade on island
- Have a senior ask Osiris for help- 20 seconds
- Fulfil a life dream- 6 hours 24 minutes
- Have a scientific breakthrough in the bath- 7 hours 12 minutes
- Debunk theory of relatively while drinking tea- 10 hours 40 minutes
- Have a senior grow watermelons- 1 hour
- Bake gingerbread sims- 6 hours (again works with adult and can be started early)
- Complete a cycle of life (goodbye senior sim!)
- Have 4 sims in one house
- Be nice to a sim- 1 minute
- Have a baby- 1 day
Is the prize worth it? Firstly it costs 8LPs unless you unlocked it in the past then its free but it does make it so much easier to keep your sims in a good mood but you have to wait dor it to recharge before you can use it again. Although its good I wouldn’t get stressed out trying to complete this quest in time over it! You can find it in the decorations section.
I have created a tips post about this update which can be found here, so if you have any problems with this update read the post first, it may help: http://thegirlwhogames.wordpress.com/2014/03/20/the-sims-freeplay-life-dreams-and-legacies-update-tips/
Thanks for reading!
Please note this quest was correct at time of writing, it may change.
© COPYRIGHT PROTECTED .stealing is illegal.