LEVEL UNLOCKS: 21 UNLOCKS: teens ageing to adults TIME LIMIT: 6 days PRIZE: expanded wardrobe
If you have not unlocked this quest yet it is because previous quests have to be completed first.
If you complete these goals within the time limit you will receive an expanded wardrobe with new hair, clothes and other stuff! If you don’t complete in the time limit you can still complete the quest, you just won’t get the prize.
Times may vary, depending on the star rating an item has.
- Send a sim to the park
- Rearrange chessboard (in the park)- 30 minutes
- Hide in park toilet (completes goal when you click on the option)
- Bring a second sim to the park
- Continue playing chess-5 hours
- Chuckle with another sim- 1 hour 30 minutes
- Stare vacantly into the park fountain- 1 day
- Dance to electronica in the park- 5 hours (using boombox on pier)
- Have 3 sims in the park
- Complain to another sim- 1 minute
- Mock another sim- 1 hour 30 minutes
- Grill em all on a BBQ- 7hours (depends on what star BBQ you use)
- Call a sim to the swim centre (make sure thy aren’t busy, go to the swim centre, click the whistle on the sim tracker)
- Use the slide at the swim centre- 5 seconds
- Drink energy drink at the swim centre- 30 minutes (using vending machine)
- Ridicule the trophy case at the swim centre- 1 day
- Send a sim home (use the whistle)
- Watch the news- 4 minutes
- Confess to a sim- 1 hour 10 minutes
- Clean up trash- 16 hours (in the park)
- Have 5 sims dance to a park stereo (completes instantly)
This is all the goals, you can find the expanded wardrobe in the create a sim menu, don’t worry if you don’t complete it in time to get the expanded wardrobe, you will still be able to age your sim!
Prize: Expanded Wardrobe
Is the prize worth it? This prize is basically clothes that they took away from this game and gave them back when you complete this in time, how creative! It was very disappointing really, but its worth completing in time to get them back!
Where can I find them? In the wardrobe
Thanks for reading!
The next quest is Ghost Hunters, that can be found here: https://thegirlwhogames.wordpress.com/2014/05/31/the-sims-freeplay-ghost-hunters-quest/
Please note this quest was correct at the time of writing, it may change.
NOTE: I only do these quests twice (once on each device) I have done it twice now, if something changes I won’t know so please just politely tell me ALL of the tasks/ times that have changed so the post can stay up to date :) thank you.
© COPYRIGHT PROTECTED .stealing is illegal.