This is a list of all the main quests that appear in the sims freeplay and what levels they are unlocked at.
NOTE: The level is only when the quest unlocks at if all previous quests have been completed already, if you are behind on quests the level isn’t important as the quests NEED to be completed in the order they appear in this post. For example, you need to complete bread winner before you can do money grows on trees!
So no, you CANNOT do the Quest for Toddlers even if you are already on or past level 12 if the first 9 quests have not been completed first. Once they have been completed the Quest for Toddlers will start automatically.
For more information on completing quests please click here
- Bread Winner– unlocks the cooking hobby (level 6)*
- Money Grows On Trees– unlocks the simoleon sprout and life point lotus plants (level 7)
- Love Is In The Air– unlocks the ability to marry your sims (level 7)
- Two and a Half Sims– unlocks babies (level 8)
- Ocean View– unlocks the beach side premium houses (level 9)
- The Mysterious Island– unlocks the island and monunments to get bonuses on actions (level 10)
- Raiders of the Lost Artifacts
- Need for Steed– unlocks stable and horses (level 11)*
- A Quest for Toddlers– unlocks toddlers (level 12)
- Going Swimmingly– unlocks the swimming center and garden pools (level 13)
- Hidden Unicorn– unlocks the show jumping hobby (level 14)*
- In Da Clubhouse– unlocks a toddler hobby (level 14)*
- Preparing for Preteens– unlocks preteens (level 15)
- Sous Judgemental– unlocks the restaurant (level 16)*
- An Alien Concept: Weather Machine– unlocks the weather machine and snow park (level 16)
- Multi Story Renovations– unlocks the ability to add more levels (floors) to your houses (level 17)
- Teenagers– unlocks teens (level 18)
- Higher Education– unlocks education for teens (level 19)
- The Pirate and His Goddess– unlocks the pirate ship and trading (level 19)*
- The Road to Fame– unlocks teens musical hobby (level 20)
- Adulthood– unlocks the ability to age teens to adults (level 21)
- Ghost Hunters– unlocks the ghost hunting hobby and haunted items (level 22)
- Seniors– unlocks seniors (level 23)
- Bird Feeding– unlocks seniors hobby (level 24)
- In Stitches– unlocks seniors hobby (level 25)
- Life Dreams and Legacies– unlocks the ability to give sims life dreams, as well as automatic ageing and death (level 26)
*if this quest doesn’t appear for you that is because your game is no longer compatible, EA have stopped updating it with the latest quests.
Can I not just skip a main quest? No, all main quests NEED to be completed in the order they appear in this post, you cannot skip them
I didn’t complete a quest in the time limit, can I move on? No, even though you didn’t complete in time you still have to complete it before you can move onto the next quest
What about discovery quests? A list of all the discovery quests can be found in this post
Thanks for reading!
© COPYRIGHT PROTECTED
.stealing is illegal.