I always get asked “how do I make money and LPs quickly?” so I have come up with a list of the main ways you can make money and LPs!
- Buy them– you could always buy them if you are struggling, if you were to buy one of them I would go for LPs over simoleons as LPs are harder to make!
- Level up– when you level up you get LPs. You can level up quicker by reaching relationship milestones that give you 100+XPs and by completing rows in hobby collections
- Complete goals– each goal you complete gives you a reward, whether it’s money, LPs or XPs and when you complete a selection of the weekly goals you receive more money and LPs.
- Increase town value– you receive LPs when you reach certain values!
- Garden and bake– if all of your sims are gardening you can earn loads of simoleons. If you are busy put your sims on gardening and baking tasks for that length of time, e.g. While you are sleeping make all your sims plant beans for 9 hours. Or if you have a spare hour or so you could set up a plant growing plot for lots of your sims as shown below and grow some carrots or corn over and over to make even more money! Remember if sims are inspired they earn more money!
- Pets finding treasure– the more expensive the pet the more likely they will find LPs but they mostly find simoleons
- Go to work– the more they go to work the more money they will make as they get promoted
- Party boat– the more neighbours you have the more prizes you get, you mostly get simoleons from this but it is possible to get LPs
- Competition center– this will give you a certain hobby and you enter a sim who has the highest level in that hobby for 24 hours and it will give you a position and a reward, if you are first you will get 3 LPs! You still get a reward whatever place you are in the competition.
- Bingo hall– you can enter your seniors in this for a day, I have never won at bingo yet though!
- Hobbies– you get simoleons for finding a new piece and once you’ve completed the collections to collect the main prizes, complete it again for an LP reward! The cooking hobby is my favourite because you can make lots of money and LPs relatively quickly with several of your sims working on it at once! How Do I Have So Many LPs explains this in more detail.
- Collect revenue from car drives– if you buy the 1 story mansion you get a free car with it, you can use that to drive about town, click on the music notes and collect the money- the more expensive the car the more likely you will find LPs
- Daily reward– the mailbox gives you simoleons every 24 hours, the amount is based on your town value, the higher your value the more money you get but there is a limit on this
- Money from houses (house revenue)- click on the money and XPs signs on the town map for simoleons
- Free Simoleons/ LPs/ SPs from the paperboy- a paperbo appears in your town with a film reel in a bubble above his head, click on this to watch an advert, once you have watched it you will earn either furniture, simoleons, LPs or SPs!
Don’t cheat! Using the time cheat is more trouble than it is worth, if you use it other things will go wrong with your game, for example:
- Buildings take longer to build
- Daily rewards don’t arrive
- Babies take longer to arrive
It is possible to get lots of money and LPs without cheating, you just have to work hard.
Need Social Points? Watch this video:
This method still works but they have unhelpfully made the social point flower cost 20LPs now instead of 5 so a bit more cooking is needed!
Thanks for reading!
© COPYRIGHT PROTECTED