LEVEL UNLOCKS: 26 UNLOCKS: automatic ageing, personalities and orbs TIME LIMIT: 5 days PRIZE: singing salmon
If you have not unlocked this quest yet it is because previous quests have to be completed first.
If you complete within 5 days you will unlock the singing salmon that when listened to makes your sims inspired. You can still complete the quest after the time is up. You will unlock the ability to build new places; pet park, arcade, beach, carnival and pet salon once you complete this quest.
It is a good idea to have an adult sim to sacrifice when completing this quest.
NOTE: your sims will start to automatically age and die as soon as you start this quest
Times may vary depending on the star rating an item has.
- Call a friend- 4 minutes
- Send invitations on a computer- 6 hours 30 minutes
- Send 5 sims to snow park
- Tend the bar in the snow park (stay tending the bar for the next task)
- Order a cocktail at cabin (snow park)- 32 seconds (you can only do this task when someone is tending the bar)
- Ask Osiris about new inventions- 14 hours 30 minutes
- Open the age controller (see steps 1 and 2 in the image below)
- Advance an adult sims age
- Send a sim to the park
- Examine the glowing orb- 1 day 20 minutes (can be found on the pier in the park)
- Give the orb to a senior (that sim will pass away during this quest)
- Open the life dreams menu (see image below)
- Choose a life dream
- Fulfil a life dream- you could get any one of these life dreams, I have included how to complete them (times may vary):
I want to read Sci Fi books from a preteen bookshelf- 4 hours (Select Sci Fi from preteen bookshelf)
I want to debunk theories of relativity while drinking tea- 13hours 20 minutes (Select debunk theory of relativity on teapot)
I want to write letters to sci fi celebrities on the computer- 7 hours 12 minutes (Letters to celebs option on computer)
I want to get all Dr Whoozits memorabillia via the internet and send it to a museum- 11 hours 42 minutes (Select the option on a computer)
I want to talk to tech support about computer systems on the phone- 4 hours 30 minutes (Select the option on the phone)
I want to create an edible board game army by baking gingerbread sims- 6 hours (Bake Gingerbread on a stove)
I want to read encyclopedias from bookshelfs- 3 hours (Select encyclopedia on a bookshelf)
I want to argue with park statue constantly about the virtues of Dr Whoozits- 8 hours 20 minutes (Click on the thinking man statue in the park)
I want to have many scientific breakthroughs in the bath- 7 hours 12 minutes (Select the option on a bath)
I want to strategize chess on a chessboard as often as possible-6 hours (Select the option on a chess board)
I want to have marathon movie sessions on a TV- 8 hours (Select Movie Marathon on a TV)
I want to tell a lot of sims all about Ms Vampire Slayer- 10 hours (requires another sim, select option)
- Have a senior ask Osiris for help- 5 minutes
- Tap on the beach, carnival, arcade or pet park on island
- Have a senior ask Osiris for help- 20 seconds
- Fulfil a life dream- (the same as you did before)
- Have a scientific breakthrough in the bath- 10 minutes
- Debunk theory of relatively while drinking tea- 13 hours 20 minutes
- Have a senior grow watermelons- 1 hour (works with an adult and can be started early)
- Bake gingerbread sims- 6 hours (again works with adult and can be started early)
- Complete a cycle of life (goodbye senior sim!)
- Have 4 sims in one house
- Be nice to a sim- 1 minute
- Have a baby- 1 day (can be started early)
QUEST IS COMPLETE!
Prize: Singing Salmon
Is the prize worth it? Yes it really is worth it! It makes it so much easier to keep your sims in a good mood but you have to wait 30 minutes for it to recharge before you can use it again.
Where can I find it? In the decorations section
Thanks for reading!
Please note this quest was correct at time of writing, it may change.
NOTE: Last updated during the baby steps 2015 update.
© COPYRIGHT PROTECTED
.stealing is illegal.