UNLOCKS: romantic furniture TIME LIMIT: 2 days PRIZE: hot tub!
You cannot complete this quest at the same time as any other discovery quest
This quest unlocks the ability to submit your houses for a chance for them to be added to the architect houses tab so other players can build them!
If you complete this quest in 2 days you will unlock the hot tub if not you can still unlock the romantic furniture!
Times may vary depending on the star rating an item has
- Ask Lucius about hubbub- 1 minute
- Go to work at the real estate (click on the pulsing suitcase of a sim who is a real estate agent) NOTE: keep them at work so you can see the sign for the next task
- Read a real estate sign- 6 hours 30 minutes (the sign will appear by the mailbox once a sim has gone to work as a real estate agent)
- Discuss home takeover with a sim- 1 minute (select the interaction between two sims)
- Search for well groomed sim on simbook- 9 hours (computer)
- Extend or build a room
- Have a sim take a selfie- 10 seconds (click on currently selected sim)
- Post selfie on Lucius’s simbook- 6 hours
- Become incensed- 2 minutes
- Check fine print on a sign- 12 hours 30 minutes (the sign will appear by the mailbox once a sim has gone to work as a real estate agent again)
- Buy an item from the home store
- Submit house via sign (you don’t even need to submit at this stage, just click on the sign then click the green arrow to complete the task, if you don’t do it now you can submit a house later- make sure a sim is at work as a real estate agent first so you can see the signs!)
QUEST IS COMPLETE!
Prize: Hot Tub
Where can it be found? In the outdoor furniture section
Is the prize worth it? This quest is really easy to complete in the time limit, as long as you have a sim to go to work as real estate when you need to click on the signs! The hot tub is fairly expensive but I do think it is worth completing in time to unlock it!
If you don’t complete in the time limit you will still receive the romantic beds, seats and fairy lights
Beds can be found in the bedroom section and cost S17,500 each
Fairy lights can be found in the lighting section and cost S21,000
Romantic seats can be found in the outdoor furniture section and cost S15,00 each
Submit your home for a chance for it to be featured in the architect tab so anyone who plays can build your house! More information on this can be found in this post
Thanks for reading!
Please note this quest was correct at time of writing, it may change.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS QUEST
please read before asking
How do I start this discovery quest?
Find the real estate developer in the park to start this quest
Why can’t I do this discovery quest yet?
You cannot do more than one discovery quest at the same time, if you are currently on another one (the list can be found here) you will not be able to do this one until that one is completed
Can I do discovery quests at the same time as a main quest?
Yes you can
Do I have to do this quest?
If you don’t start the quest you don’t have to do it at all but if you have already started it you need to complete it before you can move on to the next quest
I haven’t started this quest yet, will it still be available when I want to do it?
Yes it will be, you can choose to start it whenever you like
I can’t see the sign to read it, why?
You need to send your sim to work as a real estate agent to see the sign in front of your houses
I can’t find Lucius to become incensed, where is he?
He should appear at the house you are currently at, if not try looking around simtown for him
What do I get if I complete this quest in the time limit?
Why can I only get one sim using the hot tub at a time?
If the hot tub is against a wall or has items around it they will not be able to access all sides to get in
What happens if I don’t complete in the time limit, can I still finish this quest?
Yes you have to finish it to unlock the option to submit your houses and romantic furniture before you can move onto the next quest
I didn’t complete in the time limit, can I restart the quest?
No, you cannot redo quests
Can I still get the prize if I don’t complete in the time limit?
No, the only way to get the limited time prizes is by completing the quest in the time limit
I don’t like this quest! Can I just skip it?
No, you have to complete this quest before you can move onto the next one now that you have started it, if you don’t start it you don’t have to do it
How do I submit my house?
This post explains how to do this in detail
Some times are slightly different on my game, why is this?
Times may vary depending on the star rating of the item you are using, as the higher star rating an item has the quicker you will complete a goal
Some times are really off/ different goals show for me, why is this?
This will be because the quest has been updated recently, I try my best to keep these posts up to date but it is difficult as I cannot redo every quest each time the game is updated. If you notice any changes please let me know so I can update the post
Watch my step by step video of this quest here:
NOTE: Last updated June 2016
© COPYRIGHT PROTECTED
Is my blog helpful? Find out how you can support it here