I always get asked ‘how do I contact EA?’ Firemonkeys is the support for EA, I always say EA because when I am replying to hundreds of comments it is just quicker to type!
NOTE: If you have a technical issue I will not be able to fix it so you will have to contact them to see if they can fix this problem for you.
- Go to the Firemonkeys website (click here) -YOU WILL NEED TO SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT BEFORE YOU CAN SUBMIT A REQUEST:
- Click on The Sims Freeplay:
- Down the right hand side it says ‘Need Help?’ click on Technical Support:
- On the left hand side there are current issues they are aware of, so check this before you ask something as this may answer your question:
- If your issue isn’t answered there fill out the form on the right:
Player ID? This can be found on the game, open The Sims Freeplay, click on Settings (green dots), click on info then on about, scroll down to the bottom of the about tab to find your Player ID. The support team need this information so they can see what is going on with your game
Game Center Profile ID? This is the link to your Game Center Profile, you will only have this if you play on an apple device, if you do not use Game Center you do not need to fill in this field
Facebook Profile Link? This is the link to your Facebook Profile, this information is not required but may be helpful if your issue involves Facebook
Game Version Number? You can find this on the about page too, above your Player ID or if you have the latest version of the game, go to the app store on your device, search for the sims freeplay and find the information section, one of the pieces of information will be the version number
Platform? What platform are you playing on? IOS? Android? Kindle? Windows?
Operating System Version? On an apple device you will find this under settings > general > about > version
On an android you will find this under settings> about tablet > android version
Device Model? What device are you playing on? e.g. iPhone 6? Kindle Fire?
Are you having a specific problem? Select an issue from the drop down list, if there isn’t one close to your issue select ‘problem is not listed or is unknown’
Choose a related issue? Select an issue from the drop down list that is closest to the problem you are having and then a second drop down list will appear with a range of issues related to the main issue you selected
Subject? What is the issue you are having, explain in a few words
A suggested article will appear, if it isn’t relevant just ignore it but if it is related to your problem you may want to read it before submitting your request
Description? Explain the issue in as much detail as possible
6. Once you have completed the form click submit
7. You will get a confirmation email that your request has been submitted
8. Keep checking your emails for a reply from one of the support team, they may take a while if they are busy!
Thanks for reading!
© COPYRIGHT PROTECTED